100 MILES IN MAY IS COMPLETE! Miles need to be entered by JUNE 4th to qualify for prizes/stickers. To order Beanies, go here: https://healthyfuturesak.org/2021-100-miles-in-may-finisher-beanie-order-form/. Orders for beanies will close Friday, June 18th.
100 Miles in May is our annual fundraiser and the pledges received provide critical funding for our non-profit Healthy Futures program.
Join the MOVE-ment! Move and enter mileage. ANY ACTIVITY COUNTS toward your 100 Miles in May!
Build team spirit and challenge your family, friends, and coworkers to a healthy month of daily physical activity. Follow yourself, your team, and others on the leaderboards! Cheer each other on and share resources/ideas on our 100 Miles Facebook Group.
STEP 1: Register
STEP 2: Create Your Team (Workplace, Fun Team, Family or fly solo)
STEP 3: Invite Team Members
STEP 4: Get Moving
STEP 5: Track yours and others progress on the leaderboards.
– Pledge as you can
– Individual and team winners will be recognized.
– Individuals and teams can join up at any point along the way!
– Invite friends far and wide to play – no social distancing online!
For more information visit https://100miles.healthyfuturesak.org/. We hope you take the Challenge- thank you for your support!
What is 100 Miles in May?
The 100 Miles in May Challenge is a fundraiser for the Healthy Futures program, which works to empower Alaska’s youth to build the habit of daily physical activity. It’s an excellent opportunity to encourage physical activity among employees, family, or friends, and role model healthy behavior for youth. As participants enter their exercise into a mileage converter, they can track their status on group, industry, and statewide leaderboards!
Who can do the 100 Miles in May Challenge?
Anyone! The 100 Miles in May Challenge is for the workplace, for solo flyers, or any group of family, friends or classmates wanting to build a fun team!
What are the Cool Prizes?
- All participating organizations will be recognized on the Healthy Futures website with organizational logos.
- Top participating businesses (based on average miles per participant) within each industry will be on the Healthy Futures website and social media.
- The top overall contributing business will receive a guest visit from an Alaskan celebrity athlete, and those completing 100 or more miles in May with the winning company will get a Healthy Futures/100MM