We are, once again, offering a credit course for Healthy Futures Challenge Coordinators! The course was very well received last year. Teachers especially liked the Blackboard format that allowed them to collaborate with their peers. Thanks to everyone who participated and provided feedback! Here are the details:
- One credit available through UAA’s PACE. Registration instructions can be found here. Please note that signing up through MLP alone will not constitute signing up for this course. You must register through UAOnline yourself.
- The course is entirely online! You’ll need to access UAA’s Blackboard system, and the course includes use of the system’s discussion boards and uploading assignments to Blackboard. There are no scheduled meetings, and no in-person work.
- Course begins September 1st, and the final assignment is due December 6th.
- Course is available to elementary school teachers who are coordinating the Healthy Futures Challenge. Must be registered for the Challenge to be eligible.
- You may take the course again! We altered some of the assignments, so it won’t be entirely repetitive. Please review the syllabus before registering.